Cork is buzzing with Christmas atmosphere all around and busy bars and restaurants
There is plenty of organised entertainment out there and below is a sample of what is going on tonight in the city. Whether it is music, a show or something nice to eat Cork has many options.
If you like your Pantomime then Little Red Raving Mad is still running in The Spailpin on North Main Street (strictly Over 18s).
The Improvised pants continues in Cork’s Opera House for the fourth year running and Cinderella is running in The Everyman
Riuchi presents The Tale of The Ancient Lights with Cork Arts Theatre started last night and continues tonight and Wednesday 10th December at 8pm plus a matinee on Wednesday at 3pm Tickets: Adult €12/€10 conc. , Child under 12: €5 ,Family: €20
Gigs in Cork Tonight
Below is a taste of what music is on this evening with a mix of free gigs and paid.. Raglans are our tip for this evening – they have a new single out and are Hot Press’ gig of the day.
- Raglans play Cyprus Avenue Doors – 9.00 PM Admission €12.50
- This Is The Kit – play in Coughlans
- The Fireside Session – A free live traditional set i The Oliver Plunkett followed by A Bunch of Funkin Apes
- Traffic (a Limerick cover band) play Reardens – Admission Free – Doors: 10.00pm
- Barry O’Neill & The New Originals play The Woodford. Admission Free.
- The Gables bar on Douglas Street have eBarry O’Neill & The New Originals Admission Free
- More traditional music in Counihans with The Lee Sessions – The Boccas Admission Free